2018 RESTORATION. EVERYTHING IS NEW FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. EVERYTHING IS AT OR ABOVE CODE. Relocation forces the sale of much loved home. This single-family four bedroom, two and a half bath home is ideally located 2-4 miles from everything the Burg has to offer. The first floor is laminate flooring. The flow from room to room is seamless. Entering from the garage, the living room is on the left with its wood-burning fireplace while to the right is the laundry room with a washer and dryer that convey. One then passes by the half bath prior to entering the kitchen. The kitchen boasts granite counter-tops on both the sink and center island. The breakfast nook is adjacent to the center island. Double doors to the right lead to the deck where many a morning coffee has been enjoyed while watching the birds bathe in the birdbath. Upon reentering the kitchen, one goes straight into the dining room and full circle comes out at the carpeted stairs to the second floor. The master bedroom is spacious and contains a master bath with dual sinks. It also has a good sized walk-in closet. Three of the bedrooms are on the front of the home. The fourth is on the back of the home as is the full bath. You will notice the ceramic tile on the floor and tub surround. Although it is highly unlikely the new owner will need it, the seller is including a HOME WARRANTY.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Vinyl Siding, Fiberglass
1,728 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Range Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Chain Link, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Irregular, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price