Beautiful 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home on over 1 acre in the historic fishing village of Reedville. Home features a first floor master, hardwood floors, 3 season sun-room, handicap ramp, 2 car garage with bonus room overtop, fireplace, and a covered outdoor pavilion with bar and kitchen. Upgrades include newer windows, exterior doors, front porch awning, privacy fence, 2 storage sheds, gas stove, refrigerator, standup freezer, washer and dryer, water heater and more! Large fenced-in garden, fruit trees and many different shrub and flower varieties. There is a public boat ramp 3 miles away or if you prefer to dry dock your boat â there is Buzzard Point Marina and Smith Point Marina. The Fairport Marina is a good place to set your sails. The Chesapeake Bay has great fishing and crabbing. The local oysters are some of the best you will ever have. The Reedville Market on Main Street offers 4 plus star dining and is accessible by boat, golf cart or walking. Welcome home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,872 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Northumberland County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Screened-in, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Landscaped. Cleared, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price