Gorgeous 4642 total square foot home on almost 3/4 acres with a relaxing SALT Water Inground Pool! This is the single level living home you've been waiting for in a small enclave community. All Rooms are Exceptionally Spacious. 9 foot Ceilings add to the open and airy feel. The Kitchen will spoil you with highly upgraded White Cabinets and glistening Quartz Countertops surrounded by glossy White Subway Tile Backsplash with sparkling Glass Inlays. Top quality Stainless Steel Appliances make cooking a pleasure! The 5 burner Gas Cooktop allows you control over your heat and the Double Oven makes Holidays and gatherings a breeze. An everyday essential, the Breakfast Bar is countertop height and near the double bowl sink for quick cleanup. The Kitchen is open to the Breakfast Room with sliding glass door access to the Wood Deck and beautiful Views. Hardwood Floors are throughout the main level. The formal Dining Room is adorned with Crown, Chair, and Box Moldings. In the Office/Living Room you'll find Built In highly upgraded Cabinetry with Leaded Glass inserts. The Wide Open Family Room has a Gas Fireplace with wood mantle. Rejuvenate in your Master Suite with Dual Walk In Closets, and Glorious beautifully tiled Bath with Free-Standing Soaking Tub, Separate Shower, Quartz Countertops and highly upgraded cabinets. Enjoy all of the extra space in the Partially finished Basement, which has a HUGE carpeted Recreation Room, 4th Bedroom (not to code) with Sliding Barn Door to the Closet and Luxury Vinyl Plank Wood flooring. A Full Bath. Unfinished areas are the Workshop, Utility Room, and Storage Room. The backyard is your own private oasis!! Off the kitchen/breakfast room you will find a large deck, and through the walk out level basement is the stone hardscaped patio leading to an amazing inground saltwater pool surrounded by stone retainers and hardscaping to include a tanning patio, Pergola/Gazebo with Fans and Power Rolling Blind, conveying as is lounge chairs, couch and table! Also conveying as is: Pool gate alarm, potted plants around pool, 3 flat screen TVs that will remain attached to the walls, and 14 storage shelving units. This home has everything you need and more!! And unlike most HOAs, this community doesn't micromanage! And you get to enjoy some really awesome neighbors! Super close to 95 at exit 133 and the Leeland Station Train. Convenient to Commuter Lots, Quantico, Ft AP Hill, Dahlgren, Ft Belvoir, Shopping, Restaurants, Downtown Fredericksburg. WELCOME HOME!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Stone, Vinyl Siding
3,296 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Towering Oaks Estates
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Workshop, Storage, Office, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partial, Partially Finished, Walkout, Workshop
- Stained Glass, Double Pane, Vinyl Frame, Greenhouse Window, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Filtered, In-ground, Saltwater
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Open, Poolside, Premium, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price